….. What’s the danger? A lot is up in the air, since there’s not a ton of research on the virus. Here’s a quick breakdown of the smart questions to ask and what we do actually know.
• I’m a woman of childbearing age. What if I get Zika? …..
• I am pregnant. What steps should I take to protect myself? …..
• I went somewhere where Zika-carrying mosquitoes have been detected, but I feel fine. Can I carry on as normal? …..
• I have Zika, and I’m pregnant. What do I do? …..
• This is scary, and it’s a lot of information. How else can I stay up to date? …..
Gaps In Women’s Health Care May Derail Zika Prevention In Texas, Florida
Source: Shefali Luthra, Kaiser Health News, June 14, 2016