Source: Nelson A. Rockefeller Institute of Government, November 2009
Trends in state and local government finance, social welfare spending, and gambling revenues to states are among the topics Rockefeller Institute researchers have explored in recent conference papers and presentations.
– T. Gais, L. Dadayan and S. Bae on social welfare spending
– Donald Boyd on state budgets and health reform
– Donald Boyd on fiscal sustainabillity
– Lucy Dadayan on gambling revenues to the states
– Robert Ward on state budget gaps