2014 Data Added! Click on “Map an Indicator”, select “Economy” –> “County Economic Tracker” to see changes in jobs, unemployment, GDP and home prices during 2013-2014, recession, recovery, and long-term.
• Individualized, Printable 2014 County Economic Profiles
• Cost-of-living and inflation-adjusted Average County Wage Growth Rate, 2012-2013
• The extent of county economy recovery by 2014, based on the number of recovered indicators
• Search by city, county, or state
• Read the findings and analysis
County Information and Details
Double-click on any county on the map to view more information about the county.
Available information includes:
• County Seat
• Size of Board
• List of Elected Officials