From the summary:
Legislation on occupational safety and health (OSH) is an essential component of national systems and programmes aiming at protecting the health and safety of workers. The ILO, in its efforts to support the development of national OSH systems, has developed and launched LEGOSH, an innovative database to collect, analyse, describe and share essential knowledge on OSH legislation and policy around the world.
The database has a user-friendly interface which allows users to:
– Access summaries of OSH legislation in English and authentic legal texts in their original language;
– Compare the legislation of several countries or regions on a particular subject;
– Conduct customized searches;
– Link to national and regional OSH institutions’ websites, OSH databases and other relevant sources of OSH legislation, policies and information;
– Consult the relevant comments of the ILO Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations (CEACR).