Source: SCAN Foundation, Fact Sheets, September 13, 2010
From the summary:
The SCAN Foundation presents six fact sheets that draw attention to national figures on long-term care providing an introduction to some of the field’s most significant topics.
Each easy-to-use document presents a critical long-term care issue, highlights main points in bullet format and provides a comprehensive list of citations.
Please click on the following links to read each themed fact sheet:
* Demographic & Economic Characteristics of an Aging Population
* Who Needs and Who Uses Long-Term Care?
* Growing Demand for Long-Term Care
* Where is Long-Term Care Provided?
* Who Provides Long-Term Care?
* Who Pays for Long-Term Care?