From the press release:
The Legal Framework for States as Employers-of-Choice in Workplace Flexibility: A Case Study of Arizona and Michigan examines the framework used to support workplace flexibility for state employees in Arizona and Michigan. After analyzing this framework, the report explores key observations about the experiences of these states that all employers can learn from, including:
* Workplace flexibility provides multiple benefits to states as employers, to state employees, and to the community;
* Workplace flexibility helps the government respond to problems as they arise;
* Successful model flexibility programs exist and can be replicated by other; and
* Leadership is a critical component of successful workplace for states as employers.
* Understanding the flexibility frameworks used by Arizona and Michigan as well as the elements that make these states employers-of-choice bolsters support for all employers to further develop workplace flexibility options that work for their work.