The Health Workforce Information Center (HWIC) provides free access to the most recent resources on the nation’s health workforce in one easy-to-use online location. Resources available through HWIC’s Web site will help health providers, educators, researchers and policymakers around the nation develop strategies to meet future workforce demands.
Through HWIC, you can stay up-to-date with the latest health workforce news and events, and connect with experts and organizations across the country.
HWIC offers the latest:
* Health workforce programs and funding sources
* Workforce data, research and policy
* Educational opportunities and models
* News and events
* Professionally-maintained and comprehensive online library
* E-mail news and updates
* Customized assistance from information specialists