Source: Associated Press, July 11, 2007
MONTPELIER — Attorney General William Sorrell unveiled a new website yesterday where people can compare prices offered by Vermont pharmacies for prescription drugs.
The website allows consumers to click on their medication or medications, as well as their town or county, and pull down a list of prices offered for various drugs by pharmacies in their area.
• Direct to VT Database
NOTE: We are adding new databases, keeping URL’s current, etc. to the following list on a regular basis. Check back often.
• Medicare State-by-State Formulary Finder for Prescription Drug Plans
• Connecticut Prescription Drug Price Finder
• Florida RX Price Database
• Illinois RX Price Database
• Maryland Prescription Drug Price Finder
• Michigan RX Price Database
• Missouri RX Price Database
• New Hampshire Drug Listing & Price Lookup
• Top 25 Drug Listing
• New York Prescription Drug Price Database
• Washington State Preferred Drug List
See Also: Fast Facts and Statistics: Prescription Drug Trends in the United States
See Also: Specialty Databases: Several Searchable Databases with Prescription Drug Data